Wednesday, September 9, 2009

i guess it was time..

My name is Will , but some of my close friends call me: Boots, i some how got suckered into this world of blogging. i never thought i would be someone who would sit here and type out all of his crazy thoughts that run through his head, daily. one thing about me is i don't really use correct spelling, capitalization or punctuation. i just type.


so now that we've got that out of the way, lets move on. i'm enjoying my last day of my vacation by sitting here listening to Vampire Weekend and working on this first post of mine. which will probably make NO sense what-so-ever.


vampire weekend is a new to me band my buddy david v. introduced to me. this was a cd that everyone in the car to Vegas this past friday could agree on. oh what a fun trip.




they are really chill to listen to when you don't wanna do anything or have a few people over and you just kind of move around to.

speaking of moving around...FINALLY, this past friday i was able to go back to my favorite bar in Vegas, which is off the strip, Beauty Bar...


this place is just awesome...great music, great people...outback they had a circle of B-boys goin at it...




anyway i totally love this place... it was a good way to start the vacaction off...and i'm enjoying how i'm ending it...

here's to the end of my first post...

laters
-b.oots

1 comment:

Danielle said...

YES! I couldn't be more excited. And yes, your spelling and punctuation suck :) L O V E I T!